If your child has specific learning difficulties, there are numerous benefits to arranging private tuition support for them. Some of these include:
- Helping your child to understand their strengths, weaknesses and best learning style
- Providing a tailored approach to specifically target the areas that they struggle with
- Boosting their self-confidence
- Being able to continuously monitor their progress
Many parents prefer the idea of individualised 1:1 support but what are the benefits of 2:1 support, with 2 pupils in each session?
- It can be more cost-effective as the cost is reduced for each session, which could lead to your child being able to access the support for longer
- It can boost your child’s confidence further to see they are not the only one who is struggling
- The support can create a sense of camaraderie between the two pupils, which can prove beneficial in the lessons
At Act on Dyslexia, we would assess your child’s needs prior to starting their tuition to establish whether we think 1:1 or 2:1 support would be most beneficial for them. If we think 2:1 support is suitable, we would ensure that your child is matched appropriately based on their age, the level of study and their difficulties.
For further advice on this, please give us a call on 07735 458149 or send us an email at email@example.com.